[SCIP] SCIP with IPOPT with HSL

Marco Correia marco.v.correia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 13:12:18 CEST 2021

Thank you Stefan,

When I try it, I get the following error:

calling subnlp heuristic
Exception of type: OPTION_INVALID in file "IpAlgBuilder.cpp" at line 404:
Exception message: Support for HSL_MA97 has not been compiled into Ipopt

Have you compiled IpOpt from sources? (I have installed from my package
manager as well)

Thanks!