[SCIP] Help with the one-Tree algorithm

Marc Pfetsch pfetsch at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun Sep 12 11:33:13 CEST 2021

Dear Izuwa,

SCIP already allows to do something similar, see

https://www.scipopt.org/doc-7.0.3/html/COUNTER.php

If you only want to generate solutions within x% of the optimal value,
you can use the technique explained at the last section of that page.

At least this functionality will give you a starting point (see also
cons_countsols.c).

Best

Marc