[SCIP] Errors in using GCG version 3.5 for solving some miplib instances.

Yunzhuang Shen s3640365 at student.rmit.edu.au
Sat Apr 16 07:55:37 CEST 2022

Hi SCIP folks,

I am using GCG 3.5 (with SCIP 8.0.0) to solve MIPLIB instances with the decomposition tag.

I find that for some of these instances such as "academictimetablesmall", GCG terminates with the segmentation fault. So I ran the program in debug mode and the attached file is the output. I also tried GCG 3.0.5 (with SCIP 7.0.3) to solve the same instance "academictimetablesmall" and GCG seems to be fine.

Regards,
Yunzhuang