[SCIP] Redirecting scip output to a file

Rolf van der Hulst r.p.vanderhulst at utwente.nl
Wed Aug 24 16:00:14 CEST 2022

Dear SCIP team,

I am using SCIP as part of an application. I can successfully log
information to a file by using SCIPsetMessagehdlrLogfile(scip,filename).
However, SCIP still writes it's messages to stdout and stderr after I do
this. Is there a way so that I can mute the output of SCIP to stdout and
stderr, but still write the relevant information to a file using the
message handler? As SCIP is called as part of another application, for
which I want to use stderr and stdout, I cannot simply pipe the output
into a file in this case.

Best,

Rolf