[SCIP] Build problem: TBB

Franziska Schloesser schloesser at zib.de
Fri Feb 18 14:23:10 CET 2022

Dear k.briggs73,

Thanks for the note, I cleared up the paragraphs in the papilo README
file that you mentioned.

TBB can be used in version 2020 and 2021, and on Linux papilo tries to
download and build it automatically, however this does not work reliably
and it is strongly advised to install a version on the system.

I also fixed the SOPELX typo.

Best,
Franziska