[SCIP] Warning on feasibility

Stefan Vigerske svigerske at gams.com
Tue Jan 4 10:06:41 CET 2022

Hi,

it could mean that there is a nonlinear constraint that cannot be
evaluated at a point. SCIP 7 tries to resolve this, but sometimes it
fails and then prints this warning.
Make sure that the functions in your nonlinear constraints can be
evaluated for any point within and, in particular, at the variable bounds.

Stefan