[SCIP] JNA SCIP: alternate Java bindings

Alex Meiburg timeroot.alex at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 22:59:43 CEST 2022

Hi all,

For a recent project I needed Java bindings for SCIP and (oops!) I didn't
know about JSCIP. I built my own interoperability using JNA, and I think it
serves a significantly larger fraction of the API. It has callbacks of
various sorts, Heuristics, and for instance has a full translation of the
LOP example, which includes a custom Reader and Constraint Handler.

Github link: https://github.com/Timeroot/JNA_SCIP

I thought that some people on this mailing list might find it useful. :)

Best,
Alexander Meiburg

PhD Candidate, Physics
University of California, Santa Barbara