[SCIP] branch-and-price-and-cut

Horváth Markó marko.horvath at sztaki.hu
Mon Jun 20 08:18:42 CEST 2022

Dear all,

none of my attempts were succesful. I have two further questions.

1) Is it possible to add new rows to the problem of the new child nodes
during a branching? When using scip_execlp, I could add (stick) new
constraints to the child nodes, but I cannot find similar functionality
for new rows.

2) Assume I added new constraints to the child nodes during branching.
When a node is focused, is it possible to add new rows to the problem
(based on these constraints) before the first LP is solved? I tried to
modify the LP inside callback scip_active, however, nothing happened.

Best regards,
Marko