[SCIP] SCIP 8 can read AMPL NL-file but how to write AMPL SOL-file ?

Vladimir V. Voloshinov vladimir.voloshinov at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:36:52 CET 2022

Hi,
I tried SCIP-application (v8) with some AMPL NL-file as input problem data.
It was accepted, the problem has been solved.
But the command "write/solution" wrote the solution in CIP-format !
Is it possible to get the solution in AMPL SOL-format ? (We use Python
Pyomo package to write NL-files and read solutions in AMPL SOL-formats)
I can not find the "write/amplsol" command in SCIP v8 (as it was in
SCIPAMPL application in previous versions)...

Sincerely yours,
Vladimir