[SCIP] Example projects for using GCG.

Marco Lübbecke marco.luebbecke at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Mar 24 08:04:01 CET 2022

Dear Yunzhuang,

thanks for your interest. I know that this is on top of the wish list,
but we currently do not have this (for C/C++ at least). Feel free to
contact me directly, we can speak about first steps, and maybe this
leads to some general feedback to be relayed on the list again.

--Marco

Am Do., 24. März 2022 um 07:41 Uhr schrieb Yunzhuang Shen
<s3640365 at student.rmit.edu.au>:

> Hi SCIP developers,
>
> I am learning to use GCG for my research. I find it difficult to start coding without any example project in the current version.
>
> Can you please provide an example for me?
>
> Regards,
> Yunzhuang

Prof. Dr. Marco Lübbecke
RWTH Aachen University