[SCIP] Segmentation Fault: While solving a .lp file on GCG

Marco Lübbecke marco.luebbecke at rwth-aachen.de
Mon May 2 13:01:44 CEST 2022

Hi Gurjot,

if you don't mind sharing, please send me the .lp file directly (and a
bit more information about your platform); otherwise, debug mode and
debugger are your friends to point me in the right direction :)

All the best, Marco

Am Mo., 2. Mai 2022 um 12:29 Uhr schrieb Gurjot singh <gurjot91201 at gmail.com>:

> Good Evening
> I am running a .lp file on GCG which got read, detected correctly and on solving it is giving Segmentation fault (core dumped).
> Attached is the screenshot of the terminal
>
> Can you please help me know the reason for this Segmentation fault.
>
> Gurjot Singh

Prof. Dr. Marco Lübbecke
RWTH Aachen University
Chair of Operations Research