[SCIP] Benders decomposition and column generation. Error in `SCIPpriceLoop`

homat pharham at gmail.com
Thu May 26 02:37:28 CEST 2022

Hi

I am trying to solve a problem using Benders decomposition and column
generation.
I followed your VRP and SCFLP examples to add a pricer and a
default benders decomposition algorithm.
The master problem is solved using column generation, and I expect the
algorithm to add optimality cuts to the master problem by solving a benders
subproblem.
The master problem is integer, but I do not use any special branching
strategies for now.
Presolving is disabled by calling `SCIPsetPresolving(scip,
SCIP_PARAMSETTING_OFF, true)` as well.
However, in some of my tests, I get the following error:
scipoptsuite-8.0.0/scip/src/scip/solve.c:2160: SCIPpriceLoop: Assertion
`cutoff == FALSE' failed.

Could you please tell my how I can resolve this issue?

Mosa