[SCIP] Check on SCIP license issue

yuzhu.wang.b85 at jp.nssol.nipponsteel.com yuzhu.wang.b85 at jp.nssol.nipponsteel.com
Mon Nov 14 02:32:42 CET 2022

Dear SCIP team,

I am currently investigating commercial MIP solvers that can run in Docker containers.
If possible, I would appreciate your answers to the following questions regarding licensing and working images.
Following the SCIP document Q&A, I wrote an email to Prof. Koch last Wednesday with questions about the license, but am still waiting for a reply. So, I would like to ask a question here.

  1.  Is there a commercial license system that allows optimization processing from applications in Docker containers on GCP (Google Cloud Platform)? If so, I would be grateful if you can give me a concrete image of how SCIP works in this environment.
  2.  I would also like to know the number of optimization processes that can be run concurrently with one commercial license.

Many thanks,
Yuzhu

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for
the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential information.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete
the e-mail and any attachments and notify the sender immediately.
printing, transmission or distribution of, or any action taken
in reliance upon, the information contained in this e-mail and
any attachments is strictly prohibited.

このメール及び添付資料には機密情報を含む場合があります。
本メールにお心当たりのない場合は、速やかに破棄頂くとともに、
送信元へその旨ご連絡ください。また、本メール及び添付資料に