[SCIP] Doubt of SCIP

Pablo Falcón 798539 at unizar.es
Wed Nov 23 15:24:26 CET 2022

Hi,

I'm Pablo and I have two questions to see if SCIP is useful for me:

   - ¿Can I stop SCIP when I'm doing the calculation and get the results? I
   know that I can establish parameters like time limit, the gap... I want to
   stop it while calculating because in this way I see the results and I have
   enough information to know if I want to stop the model.
   - ¿Can I change parameters like the gap in the middle of a calculation?
   For example, sometimes I establish a very low gap and the calculation
   doesn't stop in a reasonable time.

I would like to know if I can apply these options to SCIP in Pyomo and if
the answer is no if I can apply in another language.

Best regards,
Pablo