[SCIP] concurrent solving mode in pyscipopt

Alice Calamita alice.calamita at uniroma1.it
Sun Sep 4 21:33:42 CEST 2022

Hi,

I wanted to use the concurrent solving mode in SCIP (the latest version) to
solve a MIQP problem. I'm using the pyscipopt library on python.

I tried with *model.concurrentopt() *instead of *model.optimize() *to
optimize, but it didn't work, the error message was:
AttributeError: 'pyscipopt.scip.Model' object has no attribute
'concurrentopt'

I read that I need to set up something before being able to use it.
This is my first time with SCIP and I'm not a computer scientist.
Could you please explain in detail what I need to set up and how I can do
it?

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

*Alice Calamita*

*PhD student in Operations Research*

Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering (DIAG)

Via Ariosto 25, 00185 Roma - Room A114

--
**Fai crescere le giovani ricercatrici e i giovani ricercatori*

**con il 5
per mille alla Sapienza
*Scrivi il codice fiscale dell'Università
*80209930587
Cinque per mille <https://www.uniroma1.it/it/node/23149>*