[SCIP] Setting relative gap in FiberSCIP and ParaSCIP

Yuji Shinano shinano at zib.de
Mon Sep 12 16:32:22 CEST 2022

Hi Sergey,

On 12.09.22 16:17, Sergey Smirnov wrote:
> Thank you for checking my instance.
>
> We also tried setting CheckGapInLC=TRUE but it did not help either.

Thanks for testing it, too. Probably, I tried to implement it once,
but I had some issues realizing it. Before UG version 1.0,
UG was a bit hard to specialize for a specific "base solver" parallelization.
In current UG version 1.0, it is easy to implement some features
specialized to a specific "base solver".
I will let you know when I add the feature to FiberSCIP and ParaSCIP.

Best,
Yuji