[SCIP] Help with setting up parallel solve in pyscipopt

Hon Fai Vuong hfvuong at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 03:04:19 CEST 2023

 Ambrose,    I tried again with the bugfix build, but had the same result.  Running scip on command line is fine, but calling it through pyscipopt results in a segmentation fault.  Any other ideas or things I should investigate?
I did note that the environment variable SCIPOPTDIR in my shell is being ignored.  It appears that pyscipopt is looking for scip in my /home/username/scip directory.  I don't know if that provides any type of clue.  When I move that directory pysciptopt results in an error, so I know that it's looking for scip there.
Traceback (most recent call last):  File "scip_runner.py", line 1, in <module>    from pyscipopt import Model  File "/home/hv28186/.conda/envs/conda_38/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyscipopt/__init__.py", line 11, in <module>    from pyscipopt.scip      import ModelImportError: libscip.so.8.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory -ThanksHon Fai