[SCIP] Copying SCIP with active pricers fails

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Fri Aug 4 09:57:13 CEST 2023

Hi Alex,

Sorry for the longer wait.  You clearly identified a logical bug here.

One workaround might be:
1. deactivate your pricer in the sourcescip by SCIPdeactivatePricer()
2. copy (with enablepricing=TRUE)
3. activate your pricer again in the sourcescip
4. find pricer in the targetscip and activate it

Please let us know if that works or not.  We will look into fixing this
cleanly in future versions.

Best,
Ambros