[SCIP] Request for Information on SCIP Commercial License

federico.marino at marelli.com federico.marino at marelli.com
Mon Feb 6 09:02:17 CET 2023

Dear Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB) Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Federico Marino, and I am reaching out to you from Marelli. We are interested in obtaining a commercial license for SCIP.
We would like to know more about the terms and conditions of the commercial license, as well as any additional information you may have on using SCIP in a business setting
We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

Federico Marino
--
Federico Marino