[SCIP] Build problem with Bliss

Marc Pfetsch pfetsch at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Jan 30 19:24:41 CET 2023

Dear André,

I suspect that you have a newer version of bliss, e.g. Version 0.77.
Please update to the newest Version of SCIP (8.0.3). This version also
ships with a version of bliss, so the problem should (hopefully) disappear.

Bliss is used for symmetry handling. In the case of branch-and-price
these methods are deactivated.

Best

Marc