[SCIP] SCIPgetSols() and SCIPgetBestSol()

Christopher G christopherg00 at proton.me
Fri Jul 7 16:42:17 CEST 2023

Dear SCIP community,
I was wondering whether the array of SCIP_SOL* that is returned by SCIPgetSols() always contains the SCIP_SOL* that SCIPgetBestSol() returns. The documentation does not specify that. Furthermore, I'd like to know whether SCIPgetSols() returns the best incumbents or just some recent feasible solutions that were found until the solving was terminated. For my pricing problem I'd like to retrieve the k best incumbents of the problem and I am not sure whether this is the right approach.

Hope you can help out here. Best,
Christopher