[SCIP] The difference in solution between SCIP and Gurobi

佐藤信治 s2333057 at edu.cc.uec.ac.jp
Thu Jul 27 15:16:17 CEST 2023

Thank you for replying. I ran the SCIP solver with limits/gap=0 and Gurobi and so on for about a day. The result was that Gurobi gave a better solution than SCIP. It is also clear that the Gurobi solution is not included in SCIP's dual gap and primal gap. This is puzzling, given that SCIP gives a range of optimal solutions. What is the reason for this? Could it be that the problem I am dealing with is numerically unstable?
Thank you.

Shinji Sato