[SCIP] SCIP with Java

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Fri Mar 3 13:36:49 CET 2023

Dear Federico,

You will need to provide some more details: troubles with building SCIP
or with the existing JSCIPOpt interface?  Are you trying to create a new
java interface?

I suggest you open an issue in the most suitable github repo, either
https://github.com/scipopt/scip or https://github.com/scipopt/JSCIPOpt
to describe in detail where you are stuck.

I assume you have seen https://scipopt.org/doc/html/md_INSTALL.php ?

Best,
Ambros