[SCIP] Setting relative gap in FiberSCIP and ParaSCIP

Stefan Vigerske svigerske at gams.com
Wed May 3 08:30:45 CEST 2023

Hi,

Yuji had some quick look and it seems that there is no easy fix for this
situation. One reason could be that SCIP alone can do restarts, but for
SCIP in FiberSCIP, this is currently disabled. However, there seem to be
also other changes in SCIP in recent years that FiberSCIP hasn't caught
up with yet. We'll have to wait until FiberSCIP/ParaSCIP gets back to
the top of Yujis long todo list.

Stefan