[SCIP] Error in make install

Kim, Kibaek kimk at anl.gov
Wed May 24 08:25:54 CEST 2023

Hello,

I am trying to install scipoptsuit-8.0.3 from the source code on linux. I can build the code successfully. But, the installation returns error. It looks like that RPATH_CHECK removes binary files.

I used the following command for configuration.

cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$PWD -DIPOPT=off -DWORHP=off -DZIMPL=off -DAMPL=off -DPAPILO=off -DGMP=off -DGCG=off -DUG=off -DSHARED=on -DSYM=none

After make, make test ran successfully. I see that soplex exists in bin directory. When running make install, I get these:

…
CMake Error at soplex/src/cmake_install.cmake:209 (file):
  file INSTALL cannot find
  "/lcrc/project/NEXTGENOPT/software/scipoptsuite-8.0.3/build/bin/soplex": No
  such file or directory.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  soplex/cmake_install.cmake:47 (include)
cmake_install.cmake:47 (include)