[SCIP] how to augment the lower bound

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Mon Oct 16 19:17:00 CEST 2023

Hi Brannon,

your idea to extend the LP relaxator was going in the right direction.
It sounds like what you would like to do is write a custom relaxator
plugin in SCIP. If you give it a negative priority, it will be called
after the LP has been solved. See
https://www.scipopt.org/doc-8.0.3/html/RELAX.php for more details and
perhaps also check out the relaxator example.