[SCIP] Different results between 8.0.3 and 8.1.0

Thiago NOVAES thiago.novaes at princeps.com
Thu Feb 1 13:01:40 CET 2024

Hello,

The result of a MIP (1 binary, 0 integer, 0 implicit integer, 2751 continuous, 2452 constraints) is different between versions 8.0.3 and 8.1.0. Difference only in the variables, not in the objective function.
Looking at the release notes for 8.0.4 and 8.1.0 I didn't find anything that justified the difference.

Could anyone help me understand this better? Is there no guarantee on variables between versions? I can share the .lp if it helps.

Best regards,
Thiago