[SCIP] NodeSelector hirachy

Marc Pfetsch pfetsch at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Mar 14 12:52:48 CET 2024

Dear Lars,

indeed you do not (currently) have the option to pass the call on.

However, you can trick you way around this by calling other node
selectors within your own code. You can use SCIPfindNodesel() (in
scip_nodesel.h) to find other node selectors and then
SCIPnodeselSelect() to call this node selector. (This is a bit hacky,
because the latter function is meant to be non-public.)

If there is demand for a general setup to support this functionality, I
do not think it would be hard to implement it, but maybe the hack above
does the job for you.

Best

Marc