[SCIP] gcg: Original Variable Data in Pricing Variable

Christopher G christopherg00 at proton.me
Mon May 13 12:25:55 CEST 2024

Hello,

I attached data to my variables of my compact formulation via `SCIPvarSetData(...)`. As far as I understand the gcg code [1] correct, this data is freed and cannot be accessed anymore when considering variables of the pricingprob's. How would I access this data in a custom pricing solver? Does it even make sense? My custom pricing solver needs access to this data to setup the pricing problem because it contains pricing-relevant structure that is not coded in the variable name.

Best,
Christopher G

[1] https://github.com/scipopt/gcg/blob/30826aa9c323b900dc3abfdf740aa16a01957732/src/gcg/gcgvar.c#L344