[Opt-net] Fwd: 1st International Conference on Computational Logistics (ICCL), Shanghai, 20-22 Sept. 2010

IWI iwi at econ.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Jul 7 14:10:55 MEST 2010

Dear Colleague,

We invite you and your colleagues to submit papers to the 1st
International Conference on Computational Logistics (ICCL) to be held in
Shanghai, 20-22 September 2010.

Computational Logistics concentrates on methods and information systems
that support or perform the planning and control of logistics systems
and processes. Computational Logistics involves the use of information
systems and modern information and communication technology (IT) for the
design, planning and control of logistics networks as well as the
complex tasks within them.

Further information can be found on:
http://gauss.econ.uni-hamburg.de/iccl2010/
or
http://iccl2010.org/

Conference Dates: September 20-22, 2010
Conference Venue: Radisson (Century Park), Pudong District, Shanghai
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline: July 15, 2010
August 5, 2010: Notification of Acceptance/Rejection
Early Registration Due: August 15, 2010
Registration Fee:
	250 Euros as Full Early Registration
	100 Euros as Special Early Registration for Students

In case you are interested, the deadline for the submission of extended
abstract of up to 4 pages is approaching quickly. Kindly send them by 15
July 2010 by e-mail to: ICCL at econ.uni-hamburg.de

If you are interested to organize special sessions, kindly let us know
by July 15th, too.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us. The organizing
committee is looking forward to welcoming you in Shanghai! This is also
a good opportunity even to visit the EXPO in Shanghai at a time when it
is most pleasant to do so.

Best regards,

Hao Hu (Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China)
Stefan Voß (University of Hamburg, Germany)

See some recent books as follows:

MATHEURISTICS: Hybridizing Metaheuristics and
Mathematical Programming (Ed., with V. Maniezzo
and T. Stützle). Springer, Berlin (2009).
[ISBN: 978-1-4419-1305-0]

Logistik Management – Systeme, Methoden, Integration
(Ed.; with J. Pahl and S. Schwarze). Physica,
Heidelberg (2009). [Logistics Management – partly in
German and partly in English] [ISBN: 978-3-7908-2361-5]

See our road pricing survey in Netnomics under:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/152420j000055200

See our container terminal survey update in
OR Spectrum under:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/018j57r4364148m0

See our load-dependent lead time survey update in
Annals of Operations Research under:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/b2303t30q537u644

Prof. Dr. Stefan Voß
Universität Hamburg