[Opt-Net] Announcement: MCDA at the Young OR conference

Miettinen Kaisa kaisa.miettinen at jyu.fi
Wed Nov 21 17:20:17 MET 2012

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of Brian Reddy, I send you the announcement below about the MCDA stream at the Young OR Conference. Please, feel free to distribute information further.

With best regards, Kaisa Miettinen

************************************
Professor Kaisa Miettinen, PhD
Industrial Optimization Group: http://www.mit.jyu.fi/optgroup/
Dept. of Mathematical Information Technology, P.O. Box 35 (Agora)
FI-40014 University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
- - -
Vice-rector of the University of Jyvaskyla, https://www.jyu.fi/hallinto/rehtorit/miettinen
- - -
tel. +358 50 3732247 (mob.)
fax: +358 14 2602771
email: kaisa.miettinen at jyu.fi
homepage: http://www.mit.jyu.fi/miettine and http://www.mit.jyu.fi/miettine/engl.html
* President of the International Society on MCDM: http://www.mcdmsociety.org/
* Former president of EUROPT, EURO Working Group on Continuous Optimization
* My book: Nonlinear Multiobjective Optimization, Kluwer:  http://www.mit.jyu.fi/miettine/book/

I am organising the MCDA stream of the next Young OR conference (YOR18), which will take place from April 9-11 in Exeter, UK. I would like to encourage anyone with any interest, questions or with an abstract in mind, to get in touch using the link below. The conference is open to those who have worked for under 10 years in OR. The stream, in the open spirit of the approach, will welcome papers across a broad range of areas.

http://www.theorsociety.com/Pages/Conferences/YOR18/Streams/YOR18MCDA.aspx

Kind regards,

Brian Reddy
School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR), University of Sheffield