[Opt-Net] MCDM2013-Call for abstracts

Francisco Ruiz rua at uma.es
Wed Oct 31 14:24:18 MET 2012

MCDM2013.jpg

Apologies for multiple posting.

Dear colleague

The 22nd International Conference on Multiple Criteria Decision Making will
take place in the Mediterranean city of Málaga (Spain), in June 2013. As in
all our conferences, the aim is to bring together researchers and
practitioners who address Multiple Criteria Decision Making and
Multiobjective Optimization. We expect about 300 participants from all over
the world. The Conference theme is MCDM for Tomorrow's World.

The MCDM2013 conference welcomes contributions from all areas of MCDM, in
particular those addressing the conference theme. The topics include, but
are not limited to

*	Advances in MCDM Theory
*	AHP, ANP
*	Applications of MCDM
*	Behavioral Issues in Decision Making
*	Compromise Programming
*	Computing and Software for MCDM
*	Data Envelopment Analysis
*	Environmental Decision Making
*	Evolutionary Algorithms and MCDM
*	Fuzzy Multiple Criteria Decision Making
*	Goal Programming
*	Group Decision Making, Negotiations
*	Multiattribute Utility or Value Theory
*	Multiobjective Optimization
*	Multiple Criteria Classification, Ranking, and Sorting
*	Multiple Criteria Decision Aiding
*	Multiple Objective Combinatorial Optimization
*	Multiple Objective Metaheuristics
*	New Approaches and Decision Support Systems
*	New Areas where MCDM is Applied
*	Outranking Methods
*	Preference Modelling
*	Risk and Uncertainty
*	Teaching MCDM

The abstracts submission process will be active in our webpage from November
1st 2013, and the deadline is January 31st, 2013.

Please, visit
<http://www.mcdm2013.decytec.ccee.uma.es/submissions-and-registration/call-f
or-papers.html> our website for further instructions about the MCDM2013
electronic system and the abstracts submission procedure. You will receive
the acceptance notification of your abstract not later than February 28,
2013. Please note that if you are going to give a talk at the Conference
(after having your abstract accepted), you must register and pay the
registration fee not later than April 1, 2013.

Also, please note the following:

ü  Wiley Practice Prize will be awarded during the Conference. To apply for
it, your full paper (practice oriented) should be submitted according to
instructions on our
<http://www.mcdm2013.decytec.ccee.uma.es/conference-organization/wiley-pract
ice-prize.html> website. The finalists are expected to give their talks at
the Conference before the final decision.

ü  During the conference, the International Society on MCDM will honor the
MCDM Doctoral Dissertation Award to a young scholar, who has obtained a
doctoral degree in the MCDM and/or related fields. To apply, please visit
our
<http://www.mcdm2013.decytec.ccee.uma.es/conference-organization/mcdm-doctor
al-dissertation-award.html> website.

ü  Due to the large number of sessions proposals we have received during the
last days, we have extended the deadline for sessions proposals to November
16, 2012.

Attached, please find pdf copies of the call for abstracts, the call for
Wiley Practice Prize applications, and the call for PhD dissertation award
application.

With best regards,

Francisco Ruiz (General Chair)

Rafael Caballero, Carlos Romero (Program Committee co-chairs).