[Opt-Net] PhD position - Mathematical Modelling of Sustainable Electricity Generation

Ann-Brith Strömberg anstr at chalmers.se
Fri Feb 20 14:11:34 CET 2015

Pleas find below a submission to the Opt-Net mailing list.
Best regards,
Ann-Brith Strömberg
--------------------------------

Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to our announcement of a PhD position in Mathematical Modelling of Sustainable Electricity Generation.

We are looking for a doctoral student in mathematical optimization at Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden, for the project “Mathematical modelling of large scale integration of variable electricity generation – a new modelling paradigm“. The project will be carried out in cooperation with the Division of Energy Technology at the Department of Energy and Environment, Chalmers. The project will develop mathematical models and solution methodologies to enable investigations of rational implementation of large amounts of variable electricity generation, such as wind and solar power, in the electricity grid. For more information about the project and the position, see http://www.chalmers.se/en/departments/math/research/research-groups/optimization/Pages/vacancies.aspx

Applications should be handed in not later than March 8, 2015, via
https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I003/304/job?site=5&lang=UK&validator=a72aeedd63ec10de71e46f8d91d0d57c&ref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.se%2F&job_id=2858

Thanks in advance for your help to distribute this announcement to your students and colleagues.

Regards,
Ann-Brith Strömberg
---
Associate Professor