[Opt-Net] Opt4SmartCities workshop at CPAIOR: the program is available
michele.lombardi2 at unibo.it
Wed May 13 17:18:10 CEST 2015
[apologies for cross-posting]
I am writing to let you know that the detailed program of the Opt4SmartCities 2015 workshop is available.
The workshop will be held on May 18 (next week) within the CPAIOR conference, in Barcelona.
Since the date is so close, this email is mainly directed to people who will be present at CPAIOR (or simply in the general area of Barcelona) on the workshop day.
The detailed schedule follows:
* Session 1: from 13:40 to 15:20
- Pascal Van Hentenryck, "Large-Scale Controlled Evacuations of Cities"
- Josep De La Puente, "Short-Term Real Earthquake Simulations: An HPC Resilience Approach"
- Negar Zakerinejad, Daniel Riera and Daniel Guimarans, "Ant Colony Optimization and Contraint Programming Working Together for Routing in Smart Cities"
* Coffee break: from 15:20 to 15:40
* Session 2: from 15:40 to 17:10
- Cristina Miró Llinares, "BCN Smart City"
- Penelope Aguiar Melgarejo, Philippe Laborie and Christine Solnon, "A Constraint Programming Approach for the Time-Dependent Traveling Salesman Problem with Time-Windows"
- Alessandra Laghi, Daniele Vigo and Matteo Pozzi, "Optimisation tools for smart cities - Case studies in district heating&cooling, waste logistics and e-car sharing"
The Opt4SmartCities workshop has the purpose of bringing together scholars and practitioners that work on the solution of problems related to the improvement of the quality of life and the use of resources in cities, to make cities smarter.
More details can be found:
- on the workshop web site: http://ai.unibo.it/Opt4SmartCities2015
- on the CPAIOR web site: http://cpaior2015.uconn.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Opt-Net