[Opt-Net] Talks invited for APMOD Conference, Brno, 8-10 June 2016

Robert Fourer 4er at ampl.com
Sat Apr 2 21:50:15 CEST 2016

I would like to bring to your attention the 12th International Conference on
Applied Mathematical Optimization and Modelling (APMOD 2016), Brno, Czech
Republic -- 8-10 June 2016:

       http://www.apmod2016.org

The official deadline for submission of talks is coming up in early April,
though I expect that talks will continue to be accepted for a short while
after that date.

To contribute to a session on any aspect of OPTIMIZATION MODELING LANGUAGES
AND SOFTWARE, contact me at the address below.

To submit an abstract for a talk on another topic in optimization methods
and applications, please see the instructions here:
       http://www.apmod2016.org/submission.php