[Opt-Net] [DynamicsDays2016] 2016 XXXVI DYNAMICS DAYS EUROPE, Corfu June 6-10 2016, Deadline for submission approaching!

Dynamic Days 2016 ddays2016 at lists.ntua.gr
Tue Mar 15 12:56:07 CET 2016

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to inform you that the deadline for submitting presentations and posters is March 21, 2016.

As always, Dynamics Days Europe aspires to be a forum of discussion of pioneering ideas in nonlinear dynamics and beyond.

We encourage you to see the full range of topics as well as detailed arrangements in: http://dynamicsdays2016.ntua.gr <http://dynamicsdays2016.ntua.gr/>.

IMPORTANT DATES:

• Deadline for contributed presentations and posters: March 21, 2016

• Decision on contributed presentations and posters: March 25, 2016

• Early Registration closes (late fees apply after this date): April 11, 2016

In order to contact us, use ddays16 at central.ntua.gr <mailto:ddays16 at central.ntua.gr>  (do not reply to this message).

We are looking forward to seeing you all in Corfu.

Best regards,

The Organizers: Costas Siettos and Dimitris Goussis

http://dynamicsdays2016.ntua.gr <http://dynamicsdays2016.ntua.gr/>