[Opt-Net] [DynamicsDays2016] 2016 XXXVI DYNAMICS DAYS EUROPE, Corfu June 6-10 2016, Deadline for submission approaching!

Dynamic Days 2016 ddays2016 at lists.ntua.gr
Fri Mar 18 14:09:33 CET 2016

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to inform you that there are three days left for deadline for submitting presentations March 21, 2016.

Prospective participants are encouraged to proceed with the hotel reservation.

We encourage you to see the full range of topics as well as detailed arrangements in: http://dynamicsdays2016.ntua.gr <http://dynamicsdays2016.ntua.gr/>.

IMPORTANT DATES:

• Deadline for contributed presentations and posters: March 21, 2016

• Decision on contributed presentations and posters: March 25, 2016

• Early Registration closes (late fees apply after this date): April 11, 2016

In order to contact us, please use ddays16 at central.ntua.gr <mailto:ddays16 at central.ntua.gr>  (do not reply to this message).

We are looking forward to seeing you all in Corfu.

Best regards,

The Organizers: Costas Siettos and Dimitris Goussis

http://dynamicsdays2016.ntua.gr <http://dynamicsdays2016.ntua.gr/>