[Opt-Net] new doctoral training course in systems dynamics

Letchford, Adam a.n.letchford at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Oct 25 17:47:56 CEST 2016

In 2017, NATCOR will be running week-long residential courses in Stochastic Modelling, Simulation
and Combinatorial Optimisation.  Although based in the UK, the courses are open to PhD students and post-docs from any country working in a relevant area, such as Operational Research, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or Quantitative Finance.

Detailed descriptions of these courses, and information about registration and accommodation fees may be found on our website (http://www.natcor.ac.uk).  Our courses are approved by the UK Research Councils and also by EURO (the European Association of Operational Research Societies).

Professor Adam N. Letchford
NATCOR Director
Department of Management Science
Lancaster University