[Opt-Net] EUROPT 2020, France July 1-3 : Abstract submission extended

Sonia Cafieri sonia at recherche.enac.fr
Mon Mar 2 16:20:09 CET 2020

The EUROPT 2020 Workshop, the annual event of the EUROPT Continuous
Optimization working group of EURO, will be held in Toulouse, France, on
July 1-3.
It will bring together researchers from Europe and around the globe for
stimulating discussions on the latest developments in continuous
optimization.

We are pleased to announce the following deadline extensions :
-Abstract Submission: Extended to March 22, 2020
-Abstract Acceptance: Extended to April 5, 2020
-Registration deadline: Extended to May 6, 2020

Plenary Speakers:
- Claudia D'Ambrosio (CNRS, France)
- Martine Labbé (Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium)
- Oliver Stein (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany)
EUROPT Fellow Lecture by Manlio Gaudioso  (Università della Calabria)

Authors are invited to submit abstracts through the EURO submission
system at
http://www.euro-online.org/conf/europt2020/

Informations on organised sessions are available at
http://europt2020.recherche.enac.fr/?page_id=19
Please contact the organisers to contribute to the sessions.

Registration is open at
http://europt2020.recherche.enac.fr/?page_id=21

More detailed information about EUROPT 2020 are disseminated via the
website
http://europt2020.recherche.enac.fr/.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Toulouse!

Sonia Cafieri
ENAC - Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile
7, Avenue Edouard Belin
F-31500 Toulouse France
Tel : +33 (0)5 62 25 95 11
Email : sonia.cafieri at enac.fr