[Opt-Net] Second call for sessions on multiobjective optimization at EURO2021

Miettinen, Kaisa kaisa.miettinen at jyu.fi
Thu Nov 26 19:50:50 CET 2020

Second call for sessions

EURO2021, the 31st European Conference on Operational Research (https://euro2021athens.com/) will be organized in Athens, Greece, on July 11-14, 2021.

We are organizing a stream devoted to Multiobjective Optimization and related topics and would like to invite you to organize a session in the stream. This means inviting speakers and chairing the session. If you are interested, please, let us know preferably by November 20, 2020. We can include your session in the electronic Abstract Submission System and can then invite speakers to your session conveniently (a session can naturally have more than one organizer in which case you'll just have to decide who will chair the session). At this point, you can give a tentative title of your session and you can modify it later. A session typically consists of four talks.

The abstract submission deadline is February 28, 2021, so all abstracts of your session should be in the Abstract Submission System before that date. Please note that abstracts must be written in English and contain no more than 1,500 characters in plain text format (no formulas are allowed). Each registered attendee is allowed to give one presentation at the conference.

There are special issues related to EURO2021: https://euro2021athens.com/special-issues/

If you know a colleague who might be interested in organizing a session, please, feel free to forward this invitation.

We hope that you are interested in organizing a session (or several sessions) and that together we can increase the visibility of multiobjective optimization in this conference!

For information about the possible actions of the conference organizers related to the current pandemic, see https://euro2021athens.com/welcome-letter/.

If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us!

With best regards, Kaisa Miettinen (kaisa.miettinen at jyu.fi) and Jussi Hakanen (jussi.hakanen at jyu.fi) (University of Jyvaskyla)
************************************
Professor Kaisa Miettinen, PhD
University of Jyvaskyla
Multiobjective Optimization Group: http://www.mit.jyu.fi/optgroup/
Faculty of Information Technology, P.O. Box 35 (Agora)
FI-40014 University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
- - -
* Director of the thematic research area Decision Analytics utilizing Causal Models
and Multiobjective Optimization, http://www.jyu.fi/demo
- - -
tel. +358 50 3732247 (mob.)
email: kaisa.miettinen at jyu.fi