[Opt-Net] Extended deadline for the SI on Global Optimization in Mathematical Programming B

Boglárka G.-Tóth boglarka at inf.szte.hu
Thu Jan 26 17:08:28 CET 2023

Call for Papers

Mathematical Programming, Series B
Special Issue on Global Optimization

Global optimization problems arise in a number of practical and theoretical
fields, where the multimodal nature of nonlinear functions is not
negligible, and where we want to have a good quality solution, if possible
with guarantees that are to be achieved with acceptable computational
complexity. We invite submissions of manuscripts on the theoretical and
computational aspects of global optimization methods, or on their
significant application.

Submitted manuscripts should fit into the general scope of Mathematical
Programming and will be reviewed according to the standards of the journal.
Please submit your manuscript using the MP style files with a maximum of 25
pages. See https://www.springer.com/journal/10107/submission-guidelines for
submission guidelines, including LaTeX macro files.

The deadline for submission is extended to 28 February 2023. We aim at
completing a first review of all submissions by the 31 May 2023.

Authors should submit their manuscripts via the Editorial Manager at
https://www.editorialmanager.com/mapr/ . When submitting, select article
type as "MPB - Special Issues Only", and after uploading your manuscript,
select "Global Optimization" as the "Section/Category".

Please direct questions about the special issue to the guest editors:

Tibor Csendes
Department of Computational Optimization
University of Szeged, Hungary
csendes at inf.u-szeged.hu

Boglárka G.-Tóth
boglarka at inf.u-szeged.hu

Marco Locatelli
Department of Engineering and Architecture
University of Parma, Italy
marco.locatelli at unipr.it