[Opt-Net] Fwd: Call for Paper Preparation for FCT 2023

Parvaneh Karimi Massouleh pkm at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Tue Jan 24 09:21:37 CET 2023

Dear all,

I am enclosing below the call for papers for the FCT 2023 conference.

Best regards,

Parvaneh Karimi Massouleh

--

Call for Paper Preparation for FCT 2023

on September 18th-21st, 2023, the 24th International Symposium on
Fundamentals of Computation Theory, FCT 2023 will take place in Trier,
Germany.
News
We have fixed the submission dates at the end of May, 2023; details below.
Four invited speakers have confirmed their participation, details below.
Publication of conference proceedings as an LNCS volume of the ARCoSS
subline approved by Springer.
There will be a best paper and a best student paper award sponsored by
Springer.
Invited Speakers
Karl Bringmann, MPI Saarbrücken, Germany
Stefan Glock, Univ. Passau, Germany
Lila Kari, Univ. Waterloo, Canada
Claire Mathieu, Univ. Sorbonne Paris, CNRS, France
Important Dates
May 26th, 2023: Abstract submission deadline
June 1st, 2023: Paper submission deadline
July 17th, 2023: Author notifications
July 24th, 2023: Final papers due
September 18th-21st, 2023: FCT conference dates
Venue
University of Trier, Campus 1
Program Committee
Akanksha Agrawal, IITM Chennai, India
Evripidis Bampis, Sorbonne Univ., France
Hans Bodlaender, Univ. Utrecht, The Netherlands
Ahmed Bouajjani, Univ. Paris Diderot, France
Bogdan Chlebus, Augusta Univ., USA
Ugo Dal Lago, Univ. Bologna, Italy
Vida Dujmovic, Univ. Ottawa, Canada
Leah Epstein, Univ. Haifa, Israel
Piotr Faliszewski, AGH Univ. Science and Technology, Krakow, Poland
Henning Fernau, Univ. Trier, Germany (co-chair)
Robert Ganian, TU Vienna, Austria
Klaus Jansen, Univ. Kiel, Germany (co-chair)
Artur Jeż, Univ. Wrocław, Poland
Mamadou Kanté, Univ. Clermont Auvergne, France
Arindam Khan, IIS Bangalore, India
Ralf Klasing, CNRS, Univ. Bordeaux, France
Jan Kratochvíl, Charles Univ. Prague, Czech Republic
Sławomir Lasota, Univ. Warsaw, Poland
Florin Manea, Univ. Göttingen, Germany
Tomáš Masopust, Palacky Univ. Olomouc, Czech Republic
Matthias Mnich, TU Hamburg, Germany
Nelma Moreira, Univ. Porto, Portugal
Norbert Müller, Univ. Trier, Germany
Yoshio Okamoto, Univ. Electro-Commun., Japan
Sang-il Oum, Univ. Daejeon, South Korea
Kenta Ozeki, Yokohama Nat. Univ., Japan
Markus Schmid, HU Berlin, Germany
Uéverton Souza, Univ. Federal Fluminense, Brazil
Frank Stephan, NUS, Singapore
José Verschae, Univ. Santiago, Chile
Boting Yang, Univ. Regina, Canada
Guochuan Zhang, Univ. Zhejiang, China
Binhai Zhu, Montana State Univ., USA
List of Topics (Not Exclusive)
Algorithmic Game Theory, Complexity of Games
Algorithmic Learning Theory
Algorithmic Randomness
Algorithms and Data Structures
Algorithms for Big Data
Approximation Algorithms
Automata Theory
Average-Case Analysis
Combinatorics and Graph Theory
Combinatorial Generation, Enumeration and Counting
Combinatorial Optimization
Combinatorial Reconfiguration
Combinatorics of Words
Complexity Theory
Computable Analysis
Computational Biology
Computational Geometry
Computational Learning Theory
Computational Social Choice
Computability, Recursion Theory
Concurrency
Data Compression
Database Theory
Descriptional Complexity
Discrete Event Systems, including Petri Nets
Discrete Optimization
Distributed, Parallel and Network Algorithms
Energy-Aware Algorithms
Fine-grained Complexity
Formal Languages
Formal Specification and Verification
Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
Graph Algorithms and Modelling with Graphs
Graph Drawing and Graph Labeling
Grammatical Inference
Integer and Linear Programming
Logic in Computer Science
Matroid Theory
Model-Checking Algorithms
Network Theory and Temporal Graphs
Online Algorithms
Parameterized and Exact Algorithms
Parameterized Complexity
Probabilistic and Randomized Algorithms
Program Semantics
Scheduling
String Algorithms
Telecommunication Algorithms
Theorem Provers and Automated Reasoning
Voting Theory
Width Parameters
We hope to meet many of you in September,

Henning Fernau fernau at uni-trier.de
Klaus Jansen kj at informatik.uni-kiel.de

PS: For updated information, we refer to the conference webpage:
https://www.uni-trier.de/en/universitaet/fachbereiche-faecher/fachbereich-iv/faecher/informatikwissenschaften/professuren/theoretische-informatik/research/conferences-and-workshops/fct-2023#c276383