[Opt-Net] Theory of Randomised Search Heuristics: New mailing list and online seminar series

Christine Zarges [chz8] (Staff) chz8 at aber.ac.uk
Thu Oct 26 13:45:07 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues,

Are you interested in theoretical aspects of randomised search heuristics such as evolutionary algorithms, randomised local search, swarm intelligence, or other related approaches?

We are currently organising weekly online seminars on the topic. You can find more information here: https://cs.adelaide.edu.au/~denis/thrash.html

We also have two mailing lists for announcements and discussions around the topics:
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/THRASH
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/THRASH-SEMINARS

Best wishes,
Christine

Y Brifysgol orau yn y DU am Ansawdd ei Dysgu a Phrofiad Myfyrwyr
Best University in the UK for Teaching Quality and Student Experience
(The Times and Sunday Times, Good University Guide 2021)
Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg a Saesneg. Cewch ateb Cymraeg i bob gohebiaeth Gymraeg ac ateb Saesneg i bob gohebiaeth Saesneg. Ni fydd gohebu yn Gymraeg yn arwain at oedi.
We welcome correspondence in Welsh and English. Correspondence received in Welsh will be answered in Welsh and correspondence in English will be answered in English. Corresponding in Welsh will not involve any delay.