[Opt-Net] ORAHS 2024 in Turin (Italy) :: ***SAVE THE DATE***

Roberto Aringhieri roberto.aringhieri at unito.it
Fri Oct 27 14:34:22 CEST 2023

We are happy to announce that the 50th annual international conference of the EURO Working Group on
Operational Research Applied to Health Services (ORAHS 2024) will take place in Turin (IT) organised by
the Italian team.

Conference dates: July 2024, from Sunday 14 to Friday 19.

The theme of the conference is "Making an impact. Reflecting on 50 years of healthcare operational research".

We would also like to mention that the EWG ORAHS is the oldest EURO working group together with EWG
MCDA.

The organising committee is:
    Roberto Aringhieri (chair), University of Turin
    Paola Cappanera, University of Florence
    Giuliana Carello, Polytechnic of Milan
    Davide Duma, University of Pavia
    Rosita Guido, University of Calabria
    Paolo Landa, Université Laval
    Ettore Lanzarone, University of Bergamo
    Sara Mattia, CNR-IASI, Italy
    Elena Tànfani, University of Genova

Details here: http://orahs.di.unito.it/

*** We apologise for multiple receipt of this announcement ***

--
Prof. Roberto Aringhieri, Ph.D. - Associate Professor
Dipartimento di Informatica, Università degli Studi di Torino

   My message may reach you outside of the working day. Please feel
   free to respond (if necessary) during your normal working hours