[Opt-Net] [Dynamics Days Europe] Accommodation for DDays 2024: hotel scam alert & how to really book accommodation

Anke POHL apohl at uni-bremen.de
Wed Feb 28 15:27:22 CET 2024

Dear all,

regarding Dynamics Days 2024 in Bremen, we just got information that
hotel scam emails have been send (in this case from travelhosting.uk.co;
there might be other "companies" as well). Therefore two points
regarding accommodation:

* We do not work with any travel agencies! We will contact you only
through official university e-mail-addresses,
bremen2024 at dynamicsdays.eu and within our registration system (see next
point.

* Booking of accommodation on the campus of Constructor University will
only be possible through our registration system. It is a Converia
portal, where you will be able to register for all issues regarding the
conference. We are in the process to get the final touches done. It will
go online beginning of March; we cannot promise 1st of March; maybe it
will be done in the few days after. We will inform you immediately via
our channels when we roll out.

Looking forward to a nice conference!

Best wishes,
     Anke (on behalf of the organizing team)