[Scip] Regarding a MIP problem

gaurav khanna khannag at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Dec 8 19:03:53 MET 2006

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for all your help. I guess the results you are getting is by using
the ILOG CPLEX in conjunction with SCIP. Since I do not have a license to
it, Therefore I am tried SCIP both with SOPLEX 1.3 and an academically
licensed version of MOSEK on another problem instance. For, both of these,
the problem instance has been running for 3 hours now even after adding all the changes that you
had suggested to scip.set.

The problem instance is present at
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~khannag/problem_data.8_40_44.mps

Regards