[Scip] Can I set all the callback methods to NULL in the constraint handler?

Stefan Heinz heinz at zib.de
Wed Dec 16 18:55:05 MET 2009

Hi  Xiangyong,

I do not understand what do you want to do. In case of constraint handler,
there are some so-called "Fundamental Callback Methods", see

http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/CONS.html

This means,  your constraint handler has to support these methods and SCIP
checks that these are not a NULL pointer.

Best Stefan