[Scip] How to run the program after successful compilation

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Fri Dec 25 18:14:43 MET 2009

Hi,

> Now the problem is how to run my own program since I have compiled it without errors. I coded my B&P using the framewokr of coloring example with a lot of changes. I have complied my code without erroes. So now I want to run it. But I do not know how to specify the following parameters
>

>    -l <logfile>  : copy output into log file
>    -q            : suppress screen messages
>    -s <settings> : load parameter settings (.set) file
>    -f <problem>  : load and solve problem file
>    -b <batchfile>: load and execute dialog command batch file (can be used multiple times)
>    -c "command"  : execute single line of dialog commands (can be used multiple times)
>
> The following input is corrcet?
>
> c:\mybp\bin\ndr.mingw32_nt-6.0.x86.gnu.opt.spx -l logfile -q -s scip.set  -f NDR1.txt  -b  batchfile1  -c "command"

No.

All parameters are optional.
At least if none of them are specified, then a SCIP shell should open.
-b  batchfile1 makes only sense if you have a batchfile names batchfile1.
-c "command"  makes no sense, since there is no command in SCIP which is
named "command".

> For example I want to use "ndr.mingw32_nt-6.0.x86.gnu.opt.spx" to solve instance NDR1.txt (whihc is put in the same directory),  please tell me how to input the commands to run it.

As written in last mail:
  ndr.mingw32_nt-6.0.x86.gnu.opt.spx -f NDR1.txt
If that does not work, then there is a bug in your program and you will
have to start debugging (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debugging).

Stefan