[Scip] LP errors during branch and price and probing

Frank Hennig frank.hennig at iot.ntnu.no
Thu Jul 2 15:01:49 MEST 2009

Hello everybody,

I cannot resolve the following problem:

Sometimes during solving my MIPs by branch and price I get SCIP_RETCODE
of -6 and the whole MIP is stopped.

The same can happen during probing, if I take a perfectly feasible
fractional solution, start probing, fix one variable to 1 (which is
always feasible) and solve the probing LP.

Has anybody had the same problem before?

Regards,

Frank

Frank Hennig  -  Naval Architect, PhD Candidate

Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management

Alfred Getz veg 3

NO-7491 Trondheim, Norway

Phone:   +49 30 314 23 598

Email:      frank.hennig at iot.ntnu.no