[Scip] Automated tests for custom code

Tobias Achterberg achterberg at zib.de
Fri Nov 6 11:09:54 MET 2009

You could adapt the scripts to handle your branch&cut code. For example, look at the
"testcplex" target in the Makefile.

Doing this would be pretty easy if your branch&cut code includes a SCIP shell, i.e., if
you include the default plugins and call SCIPinteractive() in your main() method. Then,
you could basically do the same as in the "test" Makefile target, just with $(MAINFILE)
replaced with your binary.

Tobias